a. the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
b. references to sub-clauses, clauses, schedules or appendices are to sub-clauses, clauses, schedules or appendices
c. a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
d. "including" is understood to mean "including without limitations";
e. reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
4. For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Black Koi 360 is the "data controller". This means Black Koi 360 determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
How we collect Data
5. We collect Data in the following ways:
a. data is given to us by you, and
b. data is collected automatically.
Data that is given to us by you
6. Black Koi 360 will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
a. when you contact us through the Website, by telephone, mail, e-mail or through other means;
Data that is collected automatically
7. To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
a. we automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvement to Website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content.
Keeping Data secure
8. We will use technical and organizational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
a. access to your account is controlled by a password and a user name that is unique to you;
b. we store your Data on secure servers.
9. Technical and organizational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorized access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via e-mail: email@example.com.
11. Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
12. You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
a. Right to access - the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about at any time, or (ii) that we
modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you,
we will not change you for this, unless your request is "manifestly unfounded or excessive." Where we are
legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reason
b. Right to correct - the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate on incomplete.
c. Right to restrict our use of your Data - the right to "block" us from using your Data or limit the way in which
we can use it.
d. Right to erase - the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
e. Right to data portability - the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
f. Right to object - the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate
13. To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of you Data (where consent is our legal basis for precessing your Data), please contact us via e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
14. If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaints to the relevant protection authority in your country.
15. It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if you Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
18. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
19. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
22. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remdy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
23. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according the laws of the United Stated and Mexico. All disputes arising from under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the American and Mexican courts.
You may contact Black Koi 360 by e-mail at email@example.com.